CAAAANE!

CAAAANE!
Animated GIF. William Shatner as Captain Kirk screaming CANE in place of KHAN.

Friday, September 9, 2016

90.5 WESA Celebrates People Making A Difference

I shall preface this in the most calm, cool, and collected way possible... My parents are both college professors. Growing up we only had basic TV channels, so all I watched was PBS and most of what we listened to on the radio was NPR. I don't have a television now, but when I go home to visit my family we get our news from the [formerly MacNeil/Lehrer] Newshour. The only podcasts I subscribe to are Wait Wait Don't Tell Me! and a couple other beloved NPR shows. What I think I'm trying to say is that I love Public Broadcasting and have a great reverence for the people who are important or interesting enough to be featured on any of its shows.

That said...

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP I GOT INTERVIEWED FOR MY LOCAL NPR STATION HOLY CRAP!!!!!

*coughs* Ahem. I mean to say... What an honor and privilege it is to say here that I was chosen for my local NPR station's weekly series featuring people in Southwestern Pennsylvania who make a difference through volunteer efforts and projects.

Anyone interested in listening to the interview may do so at WESA's website, linked to above in my explosive enthusiasm or here.  A thousand Thank yous! to Mark Nootbaar and to all of my friends who support me and encourage me to keep on chugging. You guys are gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment